Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.22
- £24.23Trending at £25.13
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £9.74Trending at £10.07
- £16.72Trending at £24.93
- £7.19Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis title explores the social, ethical, political, and cultural issues surrounding a patient's right to die, as well as the Patient's Bill of Rights, accompanied by a helpful resource section, reading list, personal stories, and insights.
- Author BiographyDouglas C. Smith is the director of Kanawha Hospice in Charleston, West Virginia. He has been responsible for the care of thousands over the last ten years and taught his hospice--proven techniques throughout America. He has written this book at the request of many who have found his teaching invaluable. Smith has written for The America Journal of Hospice Care, Caring Magazine, and other publications and is the author of The Tao of Dying.
- Author(s)D.C. Smith
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/09/1997
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Weight271 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.