All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at Royal Weddings from 1066 to the present day. This title deals with the medieval, Tudor and Stuart periods, scrutinises the Georgians and Victorians, examines the weddings of the Queen Mother (1923), the Queen (1947), and Princess Margaret in 1960, and offers the accounts the marriage of Prince William to Kate Middleton.
- Author BiographyAlison Weir is one of this country's most successful historians and novelists. She has studied the British monarchy since the age of 14. Her most recent bestseller was The Captive Queen. She lives in Surrey. Dr Kate Williams specialises in the 18th and 19th centuries. She has written successful biographies of Emma Hamilton and the young Queen Victoria. A first novel appears this year. She lives in London. Sarah Gristwood writes historical biographies, novels and recently produced the 50th anniversary companion to Breakfast at Tiffany's (her husband is the film critic, Derek Malcolm). She lives in London. Tracy Borman is Chief Executive of the Heritage Education Trust as well as working for Historic Royal Palaces. Her most recent biography is Elizabeth's Women. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Alison Weir,Kate Williams,Sarah Gristwood,Tracy Borman
- Date of Publication31/03/2011
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- Out-of-print date08/12/2016
- Weight806 g
- Width198 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £19.99
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.55Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.