Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing the history and geography of the river, documenting how the river was used for exploration, cultural exchange, trade and economic development. The Rio Grande forms the boundary between the United States and Mexico and is an important source of irrigation.
- Author(s)Tim McNeese
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleRivers in World History S.
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Weight800 g
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.