CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.63
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £24.79Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £30.18Trending at £35.99
- £18.07Trending at £20.98
- £13.43Trending at £18.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe manuscript gives a detailed account of the theory of series in the eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries. It presents the subject from the viewpoint of the mathematicians of the period, and distinguishes earlier conceptions from ones that prevail today.
- Author(s)Giovanni Ferraro
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Series TitleSources and Studies in the History of Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight623 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.