CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the results of the first full-scale emissions trading schemes in Australia and internationally, arguing these schemes will not be sufficient to 'civilize markets' and prevent dangerous climate change. Instead, it articulates the ways climate policy needs to confront the collective nature of our predicament.
- Author BiographyDeclan Kuch is Research Fellow in the School of Law at the University of South Wales, Australia. He has published on public engagement with science and technology, and worked as a consultant on the 'Securing Australia's Future' project for the Australian Council of Learned Academies. His current research focuses on socio-legal dimensions of ownership and control over energy projects.
- Author(s)Declan Kuch
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEnergy, Climate and the Environment
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 206 p. 2 illus.
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.