All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reveals how ideas of comradeship shaped the actions and mindsets of ordinary German soldiers across the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyThomas Kuhne is Strassler Chair in Holocaust History and Professor of History at Clark University, Massachusetts. His research, published in English, German and other languages, focuses on modern Germany and explores the cultural history of war and genocide and the construction of collective identity through mass violence. His awards include fellowships from the John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation and the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton, and the German Bundestag Research Prize.
- Author(s)Thomas Kuhne
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/02/2017
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.21
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £5.19Trending at £5.49
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £6.18Trending at £6.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.