Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.50
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first comprehensive analysis of the politics of war crimes trials.
- Author BiographyDr Charles Anthony Smith is a professor in the Political Science Department at the University of California, Irvine. His research encompasses work in public law in both comparative and international frameworks as well as on the judiciary in the United States using a variety of methodologies. He has published articles in the Law and Society Review, the Human Rights Review, the Journal of Human Rights, the Journal of International Relations and Development, the Election Law Journal and the International Political Science Review, among others. Smith's law practice focused on complex litigation in federal court and intellectual property.
- Author(s)Charles Anthony Smith
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.