Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays not only chronicle the rise and fall of the French Revolution but also introduce the reader to the different approaches being employed by historians working in the field. The book offers a combination of information and opinion, narrative and interpretation.
- Author(s)T. C. W. Blanning,etc.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1996
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight714 g
- Width157 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.