Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first full-length history of the Scottish cotton industry, from its beginnings in the late eighteenth century to its premature decline in the years leading up to the First World War. -- .
- Author BiographyAnthony Cooke was formerly Senior Lecturer in Continuing Education, University of Dundee and Historical Consultant to Historic Scotland on the restoration of Stanley Mills, Perthshire -- .
- Author(s)Anthony Cooke
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white|Illustrations, colour
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.