All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1951, this study looks at the social, economic, political, and historical aspects of the development of higher education for African Americans in Georgia.
- Author BiographyWillard Range was a professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Georgia.
- Author(s)Willard Range
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.