All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential resource for paleontologists, biologists, geologists, and teachers, The Rise of Animals is the best single reference on one of earth's most significant events.
- Author BiographyMikhail A. Fedonkin is the head of the Precambrian Laboratory at the Russian Academy of Sciences. James G. Gehling is the senior curator at the South Australian Museum. Kathleen Grey is the chief paleontologist at the Geological Survey of Western Australia. Guy M. Narbonne is a professor and Queen's Research Chair at Queens University, Canada. Patricia Vickers-Rich holds a personal chair of paleontology and is founding director of the Monash Science Centre at Monash University in Australia.
- PrizesWinner of Victorian Premier's Literary Award - Prize for Science Writing 2009.
- Author(s)Guy M. Narbonne,James G. Gehling,Kathleen Grey,Mikhail A. Fedonkin,Patricia Vickers-Rich
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2008
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note677, 677 colour illustrations
- Weight1657 g
- Width235 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Foreword byArthur C. Clarke
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.