All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.45
- £14.30Trending at £21.83
- £10.09Trending at £12.92
- £7.57Trending at £8.44
- £28.88Trending at £30.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of the great powers' expansionism encompasses the global events of the first half of the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyAnthony D'Agostino is Professor of History, San Francisco State University. He is the author of several books, including Soviet Succession Struggles (1987) and Gorbachev's Revolution, 1985-1991 (1998), as well as articles and reviews in many journals.
- Author(s)Anthony D'Agostino
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/11/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 maps
- Weight1000 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.