All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the impact made by Islam during and after the Arab conquest of Iran in the middle of the seventh century. Discussing a variety of subjects which covers the spectrum of life in early Islamic Iran, this title offers one of the most ambitious perspectives on Persian religion, society and culture.
- Author BiographyVesta Sarkhosh Curtis is Curator of Islamic and Iranian Coins at the British Museum and Joint Editor of IRAN, Journal of the British Institute of Persian Studies. Sarah Stewart is Deputy Director of the London Middle East Institute at SOAS and teaches Zoroastrianism in the Department of religions at SOAS.
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication28/01/2009
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleIdea of Iran
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited bySarah Stewart,Vesta Sarkhosh Curtis
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.66
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £9.43Trending at £11.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.