CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how Israel gained the strength to overcome great obstacles and become a serious regional power in the Middle East by 2007. This book shows: how the creation of Israel is different from that of most new states; how voluntarist forces played a major role in its creation; and offers an analysis of the creation of a revolutionary party.
- Author BiographyJonathan Adelman, who teaches at the Graduate School of International Studies at the University of Denver, has written 11 books on Russian and Chinese politics, revolutions and security studies. Having taught at Hebrew University and the University of Haifa, he applies his knowledge of revolutions and international affairs to explaining the creation and flourishing of Israel.
- Author(s)Jonathan Adelman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleIsraeli History, Politics and Society
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight446 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.