CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamines why regional identities are stronger in some regions than in others, and discusses the underlying causes of the mobilization of sub-state regions in Western Europe.
- Author BiographyRune Dahl Fitjar is Senior Research Scientist at the International Research Institute of Stavanger, Norway.
- Author(s)Rune Dahl Fitjar
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Comparative Politics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 27
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables, 13 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.