All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModern transparency dates to the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s--well before the Internet. Michael Schudson shows how the right to know has defined a new era for democracy--less focus on parties and elections, more pluralism and more players, year-round monitoring of government, and a blurring line between politics and society, public and private.
- Author(s)Michael Schudson
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication14/09/2015
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.