All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToby Green describes the rise of the trans-Atlantic slave trade in the aftermath of the Spanish conquest.
- Author BiographyToby Green is currently a Leverhulme Early Career Fellow at King's College London. He has published several books, the most recent of which is Inquisition: The Reign of Fear (2009). His books have been translated into ten languages. He is a director of the Amilcar Cabral Institute for Economic and Political Research. His articles have appeared in History in Africa, the Journal of Atlantic Studies, Journal of Mande Studies and Slavery and Abolition. Green has also written widely for the British press, including book reviews for the Independent and features for Financial Times, the Observer and the Times. He has given lectures at various institutes, including the Universities of Cambridge, Lisbon, Oxford and Paris-Sorbonne; Duke University and the School of Oriental and African Studies in London.
- Author(s)Toby Green
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleAfrican Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 maps 2 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.77
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.19
- £4.99Trending at £9.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.