All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.94Trending at £8.24
- £9.50Trending at £10.71
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £19.20Trending at £29.99
- £6.58Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe American river has a long literary heritage, extending from Twain and Thoreau. Following in this tradition, Burroughs chronicles a canoe voyage through the Carolinas, visiting his ancestral homeland and the inhabitants of the banks of the Waccamaw River, reflecting on life on and off the river.
- Author BiographyFranklin Burroughs grew up in South Carolina and now lives in Maine, where he teaches at Bowdoin College.
- Author(s)Franklin Burroughs
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1998
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note16 illustrations, 1 map
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.