All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.67
About this product
- DescriptionDocuments state and federal plans to flood the largest, most fertile valley in Mendocino County to send water south to Los Angeles.
- Author BiographyTed Simon is a journalist and the author of several travel books including the international bestseller Jupiter's Travels.
- Author(s)Ted Simon
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note26 b/w photographs, 2 maps
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.