All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst collection by one of Ireland's most distinctive new lyrical voices, winner of the Listowel Writers' Week Poetry Collection Prize. Her poems are rooted in rural life but universal in their appeal.
- Author BiographyOriginally from a farm in the west of Ireland, Jane Clarke now lives in Co. Wicklow. She holds a BA in English and Philosophy from Trinity College, Dublin and an MPhil in Writing from the University of South Wales. She has a background in psychoanalytic psychotherapy and combines writing with her work as a management consultant in not-for-profit organisations. She received the Listowel Writer's Week Poetry Collection Prize in 2014 and her other awards include the Trocaire/Poetry Ireland Competition (2014), Poems for Patience (2013), iYeats (2010), and Listowel Writers' Week (2007). Her poems have been published in The Irish Times and The Irish Independent, and by many journals, magazines, anthologies and websites. Her first collection, The River, is published by Bloodaxe Books in 2015.
- PrizesShortlisted for Ondaatje Prize 2016.
- Author(s)Jane Clarke
- PublisherBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationTyne and Wear
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Weight113 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.