All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the human-engineered flooding of China's Yellow River, and how it affected the state, environment, and inhabitants of the region.
- Author BiographyLing Zhang is an Assistant Professor of History at Boston College, Massachusetts. She was a Ziff Environmental Fellow at the Center for the Environment at Harvard University, Massachusetts and a postdoctoral fellow in the Program of Agrarian Studies at Yale University, Connecticut. She is currently working on a book project entitled China's Sorrow or the Yellow River's Sorrow: Environmental Biographies of a River Community.
- Author(s)Ling Zhang
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/09/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleStudies in Environment and History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 maps 6 tables
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.