All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative study of how the quantity, function and ecology of water changes from watershed to river.
- Author BiographyDr S. M. Haslam is a fresh water ecologist in the Department of Plant Sciences at Cambridge University.
- Author(s)S. M. Haslam
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note167 b/w illus. 43 tables
- Weight870 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.