All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third story about Ratty, Cow and Woolly and their friends.
- Author BiographyHelen Armstrong has worked as a professional teacher and trainer, and writes training guides on child welfare and child safety. She is married and lives in Wiltshire.
- Author(s)Helen Armstrong
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication05/06/2003
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRoad to somewhere
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date09/02/2007
- Content Note40 Line Drawing(s)
- Weight145 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Dell
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £17.68Trending at £18.73
- £19.48Trending at £19.85
- £7.99Trending at £8.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.14
- £2.97Trending at £3.04
- £3.29Trending at £3.64
- £11.54Trending at £11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.