The Road to Audacity: Being Adventurous in Life and Work by Stephen Carter, Jeremy Kourdi (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £55.88Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £9.33Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors argue that to be successful in a more uncertain environment individuals and organizations need to adopt a more adventurous and audacious approach. The book uses examples and cases to show how to go about being more audacious and adventurous in our organizations and in ourselves.
- Author BiographySTEPHEN CARTER is a leading expert on leadership in modern organizations and is Managing Director of Apter International, an internationally renowned business focussed on organisational development. His clients have included HSBC Holdings plc, Saudi British Bank, Mothercare, South African Breweries and Boots. His area of expertise is the development of senior managers and teams through a variety of approaches and he has worked extensively in the UK, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Romania, Greece and the US. He is formerly Head of Management Development at the Chartered Management Institute and author of several business books. JEREMY KOURDI is a freelance writer and business consultant, and has worked extensively in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. He is the author of eight business books and many articles. Until August 2001 he was Senior Vice President with the Economist Group, and continues to do consultancy work with them. Other clients include Apter International, IMD in Lausanne and Strathclyde University Graduate Business School.
- Author(s)Jeremy Kourdi,Stephen Carter
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication16/09/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.