Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an account and analysis of law enforcement negotiation lessons learned from the infamous hostage standoff between the London Metropolitan Police (the Met) and four members of the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) in the winter of 1975.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content NoteIllustrations ports.
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited bySteve Moysey
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.