All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £37.22
- £13.23Trending at £13.81
- £17.32Trending at £18.01
- £9.50Trending at £16.53
- £19.17Trending at £19.49
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £8.83Trending at £9.30
About this product
- DescriptionNeither a random event nor the act of a lone madman - the assassination of President John F Kennedy was an appalling and grisly conspiracy. Informed by original sources, this title adds fresh material to different aspects of the case.
- Author BiographyDavid Kaiser is a noted historian and a professor in the Strategy and Policy Department of the Naval War College.
- Author(s)David Kaiser
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note28 halftones, 2 maps
- Weight703 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.