Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.48Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis treatise suggests a new road to the classless society. Dr Itzkoff draws upon fact, not fantasy or ideology, in dealing with one of the major international problems of the 21st century, that of human differences and inequality.
- Author BiographySEYMOUR W. ITZKOFF was trained in music, philosophy of science, and educational theory. He has been a professor at Smith College since 1965. Author of twelve books, he recently completed a four-part series on the evolution of human intelligence, which has elicited much praise as well as controversy. In 1991 Itzkoff authored Human Intelligence and National Power (Peter Lang). He is also the author of Ernst Cassirer: Scientific Knowledge and the Concept of Man (1971), Emanuel Feuermann, Virtuoso (1979), and How We Learn to Read (1986).
- Author(s)Seymour W. Itzkoff
- Date of Publication21/09/1992
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.