Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.52
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of short fiction about the changing world of la frontera/the borderlands of the Rio Grande Valley of South Texas. The stories centre around contemporary times when the political upheavals of Mexico began to effect peoples lives on both sides of the border.
- Author BiographyChristopher Carmona is an assistant professor of creative writing and Mexican American studies. In 2015, he was the Langdon Review Writer-in-Residence.
- Author(s)Christopher Carmona
- PublisherStephen F. Austin State University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStephen F. Austin State University Press
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.