All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this vivid travelogue, Freund not only introduces us to the overwhelming natural beauty he encountered along the way, but also shares his experience of reaching his physical and psychological limits during the arduous journey.
- Author BiographyRene Freund has worked as a journalist, translator, and producer. He lives in the Austrian Salzkammergut. Janina Joffe, who was born in Germany and studied at the University of Oxford, is founder of the online gallery East of Mayfair.
- Author(s)Rene Freud,Rene Freund
- PublisherThe Armchair Traveller at the Bookhaus
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Armchair Traveller at the BookHaus
- Weight181 g
- Width124 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated byJanina Joffe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Maps & Atlases
Save on Maps & Atlases
- £5.49Trending at £6.16
- £7.99Trending at £8.21
- £12.48Trending at £14.38
- £16.95Trending at £19.71
- £6.04Trending at £6.88
- £5.34Trending at £5.65
- £6.65Trending at £6.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.