All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the afternoon of August 15, 1969, Richie Havens took the stage at the Woodstock Music and Art Fair, welcoming a crowd of several hundred thousand to the green fields of Max Yasgur's farm. Havens was the first act - the legendary festival, years in the making, was finally beginning. This title tells the story from inspiration to celebration.
- Author BiographyMichael Lang has produced festivals in East Berlin, the concert at the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989, Woodstock '94, and Woodstock '99, among many other events worldwide. He is the head of the Michael Lang Organization, producing live events; is a partner in Woodstock Ventures; and, with Sam Nappi, runs Harmony Entertainment, producing film and theater. He lives in upstate New York.
- Author(s)Holly George-Warren,Michael Lang
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintECCO Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.