Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.87Trending at £15.26
- £9.66Trending at £14.99
- £9.50Trending at £17.03
- £7.68Trending at £9.99
- £11.79Trending at £16.99
- £9.20Trending at £9.49
- £9.55Trending at £11.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential book on Winston Churchill's classic World War II speeches - one that will change the way we think about Churchill's oratory forever.
- Author BiographyRichard Toye was born in Cambridge in 1973. He studied at the Universities of Birmingham and Cambridge, and is currently Professor of Modern History at the University of Exeter. His books include Lloyd George and Churchill: Rivals for Greatness (2007), Churchill's Empire: The World that Made Him and the World He Made (2010), and Rhetoric: A Very Short Introduction (2013, also published by Oxford University Press). He lives in Exeter with his wife and their two sons.
- Author(s)Richard Toye
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note8pp black and white plates
- Weight636 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.