All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised third edition of guidebook for a Way linked with Scotland's most famous outlaw, Rob Roy MacGregor (1671-1734). It runs through the Highlands, with superb views, wildlife, history and heritage. The book helps the walker to plan and enjoy a week's walk in the footsteps of Rob Roy.
- Author BiographyJacquetta Megarry is an enthusiastic walker turned publisher. She devised the Rucksack Reader format in 2000 to suit the needs of hikers, and in 2001 she developed the route of the Rob Roy Way in partnership with another keen walker. Rennie McOwan is an experienced author and broadcaster known best for his adventure novels for children and non-fiction on Scottish themes. He holds an honorary doctorate from Stirling University and is an honorary member of the Clan Gregor Society. He rewrote the book's material about Rob Roy MacGregor for the second edition.
- Author(s)Jacquetta Megarry,Rennie McOwan
- PublisherRucksack Readers
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationDunblane
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRucksack Readers
- Content Note75 photographs and map flap
- Weight175 g
- Width145 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- mandan123 Jan, 2015by
I love these spiral bound map books. full of useful info.cant wait to do the trip later in the year. Lets you no on places to see in detail. Good pictures. Have brought others like this in the past.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.