All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.71Trending at £3.81
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionProvides the tools for the robot's rebellion, a program of cognitive reform necessary to advance human interests over the interest of the replicators. The author shows how concepts of rational thinking from cognitive science interact with the logic of evolution to create opportunities for humans to structure their behavior to serve their own ends.
- Author BiographyKeith E. Stanovich holds the Canada Research Chair in Applied Cognitive Science at the University of Toronto. A fellow of the American Psychological Association and the American Psychological Society, he is the author of Who Is Rational? Studies of Individual Differences in Reasoning and How to Think Straight About Psychology, now in its seventh edition.
- Author(s)Keith E. Stanovich
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2005
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note9 figures, 2 tables
- Weight514 g
- Width174 mm
- Height227 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.