Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.89Trending at £9.44
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides unique insights into the publishing process for PhD students and young faculty. It documents the history of two research papers, from the first drafts to published articles, including reviewer comments and author responses.
- Author BiographyPekka J. Korhonen is Professor of Statistics and Head of the Doctoral Program at the Aalto University, School of Business, Finland (formerly Helsinki School of Economics). His research interests include Multiple Criteria Decision Making (MCDM), efficiency/performance analysis, choice behavior and interactive decision support systems. His articles have appeared in many leading journals. One of the leading scholars in Multiple Criteria Decision Making, he has served as President of the International Society on Multiple Criteria Decision Making. The International Society on MCDM has bestowed upon him the George Cantor Award. Herbert Moskowitz is Lewis B. Cullman Distinguished Professor Emeritus, Krannert School of Management, Purdue University. He is former Director of Krannert School's Dauch Center for the Management of Manufacturing Enterprises at Purdue University. He is one of the leading researchers in decision theory and quality management, two fields in which he has extensively published. He is a Fellow of the Decision Science Institute. Jyrki Wallenius is Professor of Management Science at Aalto University School of Business. He is one of the leaders of his field, which encompasses Multiple Criteria Decision Making and Decision Support. His current research interests focus on multiple objective optimization, in particular hybrid MCDM/EMO approaches, combinatorial multiple objective optimization and behavioral decision theory, including neuro-economics. He is past editor of EJOR and immediate past President of the International Society on Multiple Criteria Decision Making. He is the recipient of numerous awards, both domestic and international.
- Author(s)Herbert Moskowitz,Jyrki Wallenius,Pekka Korhonen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/01/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Business
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note15 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 193 p. 15 illus.
- Weight326 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.