About this product
- DescriptionAnimal health benefits have been attributed to chromium supplementation, including increased longevity; enhanced reproduction; decreased incidence of metabolic disorders, stress effects, and disease; reduced need for antibiotic usage; improved immune response; and lean carcass quality. This book addresses research on chromium in animal diets.
- Author BiographyCommittee on Animal Nutrition, National Research Council
- Author(s)Board on Agriculture,Committee on Animal Nutrition,National Academy of Sciences,National Research Council
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication15/10/1997
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.