CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.62Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.54Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionBased on primary sources, this book examines the 1995 Dayton Peace agreement, which ended the fighting in Bosnia, to show how American decision-making works on a complex issue. It takes a multidisciplinary approach and highlights both the capabilities and limitations of intelligence in the American foreign policy process.
- Author BiographyTimothy R. Walton is associate professor of intelligence analysis at James Madison University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note1 black & white halftones, 6 maps, 6 tables, 15 graphs
- Weight458 g
- Width162 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byTimothy R. Walton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.