Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight879 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAndreas Krapp,Ann Renninger,K. Ann Renninger,Suzanne Hidi
- Table Of ContentsContents: Part I:General Questions in the Study of Interest. A. Krapp, S. Hidi, K.A. Renninger, Interest, Learning, and Development. J. Valsiner, Interest: A Metatheoretical Perspective. E.L. Deci, The Relation of Interest to the Motivation of Behavior: A Self-Determination Theory Perspective. M. Prenzel, The Selective Persistence of Interest. Part II:Individual Interest and Learning in School. J.F. Voss, L. Schauble, Is Interest Educationally Interesting? An Interest-Related Model of Learning. P. Nenniger, Task Motivation: An Interaction Between the Cognitive and Content-Oriented Dimensions in Learning. U. Schiefele, Topic Interest and Levels of Text Comprehension. U. Schiefele, A. Krapp, A. Winteler, Interest as a Predictor of Academic Achievement: A Meta-Analysis of Research. Part III:Situational Interest (Interestingness). S. Hidi, V. Anderson, Situational Interest and Its Impact on Reading and Expository Writing. R. Garner, R. Brown, S. Sanders, D.J. Menke, Seductive Details and Learning from Text. S.E. Wade, How Interest Affects Learning from Text. Part IV:Special Approaches to Explain Interest Effects. L.L. Shirey, Importance, Interest, and Selective Attention. A. Iran-Nejad, C. Cecil, Interest and Learning: A Biofunctional Perspective. M. Pressley, P.B. El-Dinary, M.B. Marks, R. Brown, S. Stein, Good Strategy Instruction Is Motivating and Interesting. Part V:Developmental Aspects of Individual Interest. K.A. Renninger, Individual Interest and Development: Implications for Theory and Practice. A. Krapp, B. Fink, The Development and Function of Interests During the Critical Transition from Home to Preschool. Part VI:Conclusions. S. Hidi, K.A. Renninger, A. Krapp, The Present State of Interest Research.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.