CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book's central theme is that a policymaker's role is to enhance the public's ability to coordinate economic activities.
- Author BiographyJim Granato is a Visiting Scientist and Political Science Program Director at the U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF). He is the author or co-author of numerous publications in academic journals such as American Journal of Political Science, Economics and Politics, Journal of Theoretical Politics, Political Analysis, Political Research Quarterly, and Public Choice. M. C. Sunny Wong is Assistant Professor of Economics at the University of Southern Mississippi. His primary research has focused on adaptive learning dynamics in monetary policy and he is also interested in the areas of foreign direct investment (FDI) and economic growth. Professor Wong has published research articles in journals such as the Southern Economic Journal, Political Reswarch Quarterly, and Journal of Macroeconomics.
- Author(s)Jim Granato,M. C. Sunny Wong
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 tables
- Weight550 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.