Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the involvement of self-governing sub-national and regional actors in the law and policy-making of the European Union.
- Author BiographyStephen Weatherill is Jacques Delors Professor of European Law at Oxford University and a Fellow of Somerville College. Ulf Bernitz is Professor of European Law at the University of Stockholm.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/06/2005
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleEssays in European Law
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byStephen Weatherill,Ulf Bernitz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.