CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
About this product
- Author(s)W. James Popham
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication05/06/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight64 g
- Width178 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsWhat's In a Name? When To Use a Rubric? Why Use a Rubric? What's In a Rubric? Evaluative Criteria Quality Distinctions for the Evaluative Criteria Application Strategy An Unwarranted Reverence for Rubrics Rubrics - The Rancid and the Rapturous Hypergeneral Rubrics Task-Specific Rubrics Skill-Focused Rubrics Judging Rubrics Varied Formats, Qualitative Differences A Rubric to Evaluate Rubrics
- Author BiographyW. James Popham is a nationally recognized expert on educational testing. For 30 years he taught courses at UCLA in instructional methods for prospective teachers, and courses in evaluation and measurement. He has also authored over 25 books in the fields of curriculum, instruction, and assessment.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.