Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews the physics of the concept of solar forcing, or driving, of climate change in manageable terms, tracing its history from its beginnings in the early 1800s to a resurgence of interest in the idea in recent years. Emphasis is on solar variation as a driver for climate change; other mechanisms are treated briefly.
- Author BiographyDouglas V. Hoyt was a Senior Scientist at the Hughes/STX Corporation. Kenneth H. Schatten is the Program Director for Solar Terrestrial Research at the National Science Foundation.
- Author(s)Douglas V. Hoyt,Kenneth H. Shatten
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/1996
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1996
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notefrontispiece, halftones, numerous line drawings
- Weight440 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.