All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA National Trust excavation carried out by On-Site Archaeology uncovered the previously unknown remains of a multi-phase Romano-British settlement at Nostell Priory, Wakefield. The remains revealed an intriguing Roman military connection with implications for understanding the Roman occupation in this region and the later monastery.
- Author(s)Dave Pinnock
- PublisherOn-Site Archaeology
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- Place of PublicationYork
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOn-Site Archaeology
- Content Note25 b/w figures + 20 b/w plates
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.