CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionA study of how the instinctive behaviour of crowds was understood by literary writers of the Romantic period.
- Author BiographyMary Fairclough is a Lecturer in English Literature at the Centre for Eighteenth Century Studies and the Department of English and Related Literature at the University of York.
- Author(s)Mary Fairclough
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Romanticism
- Series Part/Volume Number97
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.