All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam is an economist, which means he is good at reducing an infinitely complex world into a set of clear, rational principles about the way people and markets behave. Unfortunately, he has never been able to replicate this in the world of romance. In this book, he sets out to apply the rules of economics to save his floundering love life.
- Author BiographyWilliam Nicolson is 26 years old and is a trainee solicitor at a City law firm. He studied Economics and Politics at Edinburgh University, and his love life - we're pleased to report - has never been better.
- Author(s)William Nicolson
- PublisherShort Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShort Books Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £17.68Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.64Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.