All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive introduction to literature and culture in the Romantic period. Suitable for literature students, it provides the essential information and guidance needed from introducing the historical and cultural context to key authors, texts and genres.
- Author BiographyJoel Faflak is Senior Lecturer in English Studies at the University of Western Ontario, Canada. His books include Romantic Psychoanalysis (SUNY Press, 2007) and Sanity, Madness, Transformation: The Psyche of Romanticism (editor, University of Toronto Press, 2005) Sue Chaplin is Senior Lecturer in English at Leeds Metropolitan University, UK. She is the Executive Officer of the International Gothic Association, Executive Member of the British Association for Romanticism Studies and commissioning editor of the Romanticism division of the online journal Literature Compass.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLiterature and Culture Handbooks
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight431 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDr. Sue Chaplin,Joel Faflak
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.