Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.43Trending at £4.74
- £6.09Trending at £6.23
- £14.31Trending at £16.76
- £11.16Trending at £14.23
- £10.09Trending at £10.94
- £6.50Trending at £9.13
- £11.63Trending at £14.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that popular repression and business domination are not the result of an authoritarian regression of U.S. politics but rather represent the continuation of an approach that came into existence during the age of the Founding Fathers intending to protect the properties, wealth, and privilege of economic elites.
- Author BiographyValerio Volpi was born in Naples and raised in Cagliari, Sardinia, where he earned a degree in political science. He has an M.A. in international relations from St. John's University and a Ph.D. in comparative institutions and politics from the University of Bari. He is currently living in Rome.
- Author(s)Valerio Volpi
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication16/07/2009
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.