All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.19
About this product
- Description* Challenges perceived ideas of the history of social psychology* Inter--disciplinary in that it provides a framework for understanding sociological as well as psychological forms of social psychology. .
- Author BiographyRobert M. Farr is Professor of Social Psychology at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Author(s)Robert M. Farr
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/06/1996
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.