All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmericans want a president who is a servant--not a monster. But unfortunately, a Hobbesian leviathan is exactly what we have, says bestselling author D'Souza, who exposes how Obama's philosophy towards government is threatening not only economic and personal freedom, but America's national sovereignty as well.
- Author BiographyDinesh D'Souza is the president of the King's College in New York City. He is a former White House domestic policy analyst and research scholar at the American Enterprise Institute and the Hoover Institution at Stanford University. His best-selling books include Illiberal Education, The End of Racism, and What's So Great About America. Websites: dineshdsouza.com, tkc.edu.
- Author(s)Dinesh D'Souza
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication27/09/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Weight468 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.