All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.14Trending at £9.27
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £15.50Trending at £19.02
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £18.71Trending at £18.96
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on conceptual origins, this book shows that there is a bond between hominid thinking and hominid evolution, a bond cemented by the living body. This thesis is illustrated in eight paleoanthropological case studies ranging from tool-using/tool-making to counting, sexuality, representation, language, death, and cave art.
- Author BiographyMaxine Sheets-Johnstone is an independent scholar and Courtesy Professor of Philosophy at the University of Oregon.
- Author(s)Maxine Sheets-Johnstone
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/1990
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight544 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.