All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rorty Reader represents the first comprehensivecollection of the writings of Richard Rorty, one of the twentiethcentury s most influential thinkers. Gathering together keyessays from over four decades of writings, the volume offers anin-depth introduction to the philosopher's life and enormous bodyof work.
- Author BiographyChristopher J. Voparil is on the Graduate Faculty of Union Institute & University in Cincinnati, OH, where he teaches philosophy and political theory. He is the author of Richard Rorty: Politics and Vision (2006), and has published articles in Contemporary Pragmatism, Journal of Speculative Philosophy, Philosophy and Social Criticism, and Education and Culture. He is also the current Secretary of the Society for the Advancement of American Philosophy. Richard J. Bernstein is Vera List Professor of Philosophy at the New School for Social Research, New York. His most recent book is The Pragmatic Turn (Polity, 2010).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- Series TitleWiley-Blackwell Readers
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1138 g
- Width177 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byChristopher J. Voparil,Richard J. Bernstein
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.